Rides on this cable car take you all the way to the top of Mt. Machincan, Langkawi's second highest peak. From over 700 meters (2,300 feet) above sea level, visitors enjoy a 360-degree view of all of Langkawi, along with parts of southern Thailand. Gaping chasms, cliff walls, and caves are all part of the stunning panorama. At the top you can also traverse the 125-meter-long (410-foot-long) SkyBridge, a new suspension bridge hanging some 100 meters (330 feet) above ground.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
I currently have a plane ticket booked to fly in and out of Singapore in September. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more