Nam Restaurant Review
An open-sided restaurant in an old coconut grove beside a freshwater lagoon filled with water lilies, Nam specializes in Nonya cuisine. The traditional laksa—a prawn, chicken and noodle spicy coconut soup—is well regarded. For a little taste of everything, go with the Nonya Tasting Platter: presented on a tray of banana leaves with nine small dishes to sample, components include tamarind fish, beef with peanuts, and ladies' fingers in sambal filled with the herbs and spices. Part of Bon Ton Resort, Nam serves cocktails, main courses, and desserts throughout the day, allowing guests to satisfy their holiday-mode cravings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more