Kak Nong Restaurant
Kak Nong Restaurant Review
Always bustling, this kopitiam—a traditional-style coffee shop found through much of Southeast Asia—is one of the most widely regarded in the region. While often times the service can be lacking, the quality of the budget bites makes up for it. It serves arguably the best fish soto nyonya (noodle soup) in town, and the fried kuey teow (flat rice noodles) are also worth a try.
- Address: Block B, Jalan Pantai Baru, Harbour City, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, 88100
- Phone: 60/88487411
- Location: Kota Kinabalu
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
Me and my friends planned to have a vacation because we have a long weekend and at the same time we want to unwind, off for work and enjoy the beauty of our destination. Read more
My husband's been invited to a conference in Singapore early March 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls ... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more