Kak Nong Restaurant
Kak Nong Restaurant Review
Always bustling, this kopitiam—a traditional-style coffee shop found through much of Southeast Asia—is one of the most widely regarded in the region. While often times the service can be lacking, the quality of the budget bites makes up for it. It serves arguably the best fish soto nyonya (noodle soup) in town, and the fried kuey teow (flat rice noodles) are also worth a try.
- Address: Block B, Jalan Pantai Baru, Harbour City, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 88100
- Phone: 60/88487411
- Location: Kota Kinabalu
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
I currently have a plane ticket booked to fly in and out of Singapore in September. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more