Tropical Spice Garden
Tropical Spice Garden Review
You can discover some 500 species of tropical flora and fauna during a wander around Tropical Spice Garden's three winding trails. The shaded Jungle Trail overlooks a stream and displays ferns and wild orchids, exotic flora is tucked away in the heart of the valley on the Ornamental Trail, and the Spice Trail is where you will find more than 100 spices and herbs used for cooking, as well as for medicines, dyes, and perfumes. Stop by the visitor center to learn about cooking courses on offer; sip on a cool lime soda in the Tree Monkey Restaurant, which offers a panoramic view of the bay; and make sure to swing by the gift shop for spice-inspired souvenirs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more