Tropical Spice Garden
Tropical Spice Garden Review
You can discover some 500 species of tropical flora and fauna during a wander around Tropical Spice Garden's three winding trails. The shaded Jungle Trail overlooks a stream and displays ferns and wild orchids, exotic flora is tucked away in the heart of the valley on the Ornamental Trail, and the Spice Trail is where you will find more than 100 spices and herbs used for cooking, as well as for medicines, dyes, and perfumes. Stop by the visitor center to learn about cooking courses on offer; sip on a cool lime soda in the Tree Monkey Restaurant, which offers a panoramic view of the bay; and make sure to swing by the gift shop for spice-inspired souvenirs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Here are travelogues of our trip to Malaysia and Thailand this summer:
As usual long and very detailed. The Read more
My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more