Lot 10 Hutong
Lot 10 Hutong Review
Typically, a mall food court would not make it to a must-try dining list; however, Lot 10 Hutong has something special going for it. Each of the 33 hawker stalls has been handpicked based on its previous success and reputation on the streets of Kuala Lumpur and Penang. The only difference is that instead of just slurping up beef ball noodles, fried oysters, and roast pork street-side, here you can indulge in the glorious comfort of air-conditioning at the same time. Prices are also, understandably, a bit higher than if you bought this food from a cart on the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more