Telaga Tujuh Review
Hike up 638 steps to reach the top of Telaga Tujuh (seven wells) waterfall. This natural wonder offers a lookout tower with views of Buray Bay and Pantai Kok from the top, as well as seven fresh pools to cool off in after the trek. Stone channels between pools provide smooth slides to get from one to the next. There is a legend that fairies used to bathe in these waters, and infused them with supposed healing powers.
- Address: Gunung Mat Cincang, Langkawi, 07000
- Location: Langkawi
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Here are travelogues of our trip to Malaysia and Thailand this summer:
As usual long and very detailed. The Read more
My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more