Chef Katsuji Takabayashi, who has cooked in the kitchens of five-star hotels around the world, serves up top-notch sushi at this hillside, sea-front venue. Diners can choose to be seated at Western tables on the first floor, Japanese-floor cushions on level two, or at tables kissed by the sea breeze in the garden terrace. The wine cellar is stocked with a wide selection of wine and sake, and you can pick out fish for Chef Takabayashi to prepare from on-site aquarium. It's a great spot to watch the sunset while dining on an assortment of fresh sashimi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Here are travelogues of our trip to Malaysia and Thailand this summer:
As usual long and very detailed. The Read more
Planning another trip to Asia starting in Oct. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more