Chef Katsuji Takabayashi, who has cooked in the kitchens of five-star hotels around the world, serves up top-notch sushi at this hillside, sea-front venue. Diners can choose to be seated at Western tables on the first floor, Japanese-floor cushions on level two, or at tables kissed by the sea breeze in the garden terrace. The wine cellar is stocked with a wide selection of wine and sake, and you can pick out fish for Chef Takabayashi to prepare from on-site aquarium. It's a great spot to watch the sunset while dining on an assortment of fresh sashimi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more