Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park Review
Named in honor of the nation's first prime minister, this marine park is a cluster of five islands. Visit the Jesselton Point jetty and hire a speedboat to take you on a 20-minute ride to the island of your choice. Pulau Sapi is a popular pick for snorkelers and offers 5 km (3 miles) of nature trails through the interior of the island for hikers, and Pulau Manukan has always been a favorite, being the most developed and offering various recreational facilities. Can't decide on just one? Negotiate a price for an island-hopping itinerary.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more