Sights & Attractions in Laos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ho Phra Keo
There's a good reason why Ho Phra Keo, one of the city's oldest...
Phu Si Hill
Several shrines and temples and a golden stupa crown this forested...
In a walled compound at the foot of Phu Si Hill stands this palace...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Luang Prabang|
Talat Sao (Morning Market)
To truly immerse yourself in Vientiane, visit this vast indoor...
|Markets / Bazaars||Vientiane|
The city's most sacred monument, this massive, 147-foot-high...
|Memorials / Monuments||Vientiane|
Wat Xieng Thong
Luang Prabang's most important and impressive temple complex...
|Religious Sites||Luang Prabang|
Xieng Khuan Buddha Park
The bizarre creation of an ecumenical monk, Luang Pa Bunleua...
Browse All Laos Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's