Sights & Attractions in Laos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Laos
|A-M N-Q R-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Nam Ngum Lake
Forested mountains surround this island-dotted reservoir lake...
|Bodies of Water||Nam Ngum Lake|
Nam Phu Square
An attractive square with a nice but nonfunctioning circular...
A modern, well-laid-out, two-story building houses interesting...
|Museums / Galleries||Vientiane|
The night market is a real hub of activity, full of colorful...
|Markets / Bazaars||Luang Prabang|
Pak Ou Caves
Set in high limestone cliffs above the Mekong River, at the point...
|Cave||Pak Ou Caves|
Pakxan, 150 km (93 miles) south of Vientiane, in Bolikhamxay...
|Towns||South Along the Mekong|
Phu Khao Khouay
Phu Khao Khouay, or Buffalo Horn Mountain, lies in a national...
|Parks||Phu Khao Khouay|
Phu Si Hill
Several shrines and temples and a golden stupa crown this forested...
Plain of Jars
One of the world's major archaeological wonders, the Plain of...
|Archaeological Sites||Plain of Jars|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Laos Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's