- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This long-standing mainstay serves vegetarian and non-vegetarian Indian and Malay food. They do excellent dosas and curries, and have a good selection of Western-style breakfasts starting at 6:30 am—perfect for the early-morning minivan crowd heading to the 4,000 Islands. The kind owner, Mr. Hajamaideen, also can arrange bus tickets and other travel services.
- Address: 385 Banthaluang, Rd. 13 Pakse
- Phone: 031/251002
- Location: Pakse
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I visited Myanmar in Jan 2014. Read more
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
I am reading more and more incidents online where these BLS guys have lost(?? Stolen??) passports of US citizens given to them for visa and other services. lots of complaints online with similar 'lost passport' Read more
· News & Features
Laos will surprise most any traveler with its endless draws, from isolated beaches to wildlife-filled ... Read more
In a new marketing stunt, Heineken asked random travelers at JFK to "drop everything" and fly to a random,... Read more
River cruises can offer a whole new way to see an exotic locale.... Read more