- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This long-standing mainstay serves vegetarian and non-vegetarian Indian and Malay food. They do excellent dosas and curries, and have a good selection of Western-style breakfasts starting at 6:30 am—perfect for the early-morning minivan crowd heading to the 4,000 Islands. The kind owner, Mr. Hajamaideen, also can arrange bus tickets and other travel services.
- Address: 385 Banthaluang, Rd. 13 Pakse
- Phone: 031/251002
- Location: Pakse
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Laos will surprise most any traveler with its endless draws, from isolated beaches to wildlife-filled... Read more
In a new marketing stunt, Heineken asked random travelers at JFK to "drop everything" and fly to a random,... Read more
River cruises can offer a whole new way to see an exotic locale.... Read more