- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Café et Restaurant Ban Vat Sene
Le Café et Restaurant Ban Vat Sene Review
Sidewalk seating and a retractable brown-striped awning contribute to the traditional French café atmosphere here. Freshly made quiche, baguettes, and grandes tartines (large slices of homemade bread with various toppings) are the highlights of the menu. Across from Villa Santi on the northern end of town, the café is a relaxing place for a meal or simply a cup of coffee and some pastries.
- Address: Sakkarin Rd., Luang Prabang
- Phone: 071/252482
- Location: Luang Prabang
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm interested in trekking. Read more
· News & Features
Laos will surprise most any traveler with its endless draws, from isolated beaches to wildlife-filled ... Read more
In a new marketing stunt, Heineken asked random travelers at JFK to "drop everything" and fly to a random,... Read more
River cruises can offer a whole new way to see an exotic locale.... Read more