- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Heuan Lao Review
In a beautiful wooden guesthouse with an open-air dining room, Heuan Lao, at the northern end of Nam Tha Road, has great ambience and is the most popular place in town for officials and businesspeople. The extensive menu has plenty of Thai and Lao specialties, as well as a Western menu featuring steak and pizza. They serve Western breakfasts and even have bagels and cream cheese on the menu!
- Address: Nam Tha Rd., Luang Nam Tha
- Phone: 086/211111
- Location: Luang Nam Tha
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Laos will surprise most any traveler with its endless draws, from isolated beaches to wildlife-filled... Read more
In a new marketing stunt, Heineken asked random travelers at JFK to "drop everything" and fly to a random,... Read more
River cruises can offer a whole new way to see an exotic locale.... Read more