- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sackarinh Guest Room
At a Glance
- ideal location
- very clean
- friendly staff
- some rooms dark
- low ceilings
- often booked in high season
Sackarinh Guest Room Review
This friendly place in the center of town is the ideal Luang Prabang guesthouse—it's spotless and it's super cheap. Rooms are basic, but furnished with TVs and private bathrooms. Best of all, you are located near a row of bakeries: the Croissant d' Or is right next door, and the Luang Prabang Bakery and Scandinavian Bakery are just across the road.
- Address: Sisavangvong Rd., Ban Xieng Mouane, Luang Prabang
- Phone: 071/254512; 020/544–2001
- Location: Luang Prabang
- 11 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
Trip to Hampi and Day 1:
It was the first time I was travelling with both my very good friends and their spouses...AJ and I had spent last new years with Pranava/Manoj and we had made innumerable trips Read more
my friend and I are going to Thailand for a couple of weeks in January. Read more
· News & Features
Laos will surprise most any traveler with its endless draws, from isolated beaches to wildlife-filled... Read more
In a new marketing stunt, Heineken asked random travelers at JFK to "drop everything" and fly to a random,... Read more
River cruises can offer a whole new way to see an exotic locale.... Read more