- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Laos Hotel Reviews
Luang Prabang has some of the most elegant resorts in the world. Vientiane also has a classic colonial luxury hotel, a few boutique options, and several business-style hotels of international standards. Otherwise, fancy resorts in Laos are few and far between, though there are perfectly adequate facilities in Pakse and the Plain of Jars. New resorts are starting to spring up, but in the more off-the-beaten-path spots like Phongsaly, Muang Ngoi, 4,000 Islands, things like Wi-Fi or cable TV are not guaranteed, and in some spots hot water or even 24-hour electricity may be missing.
Browse Laos Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's