All Laos Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-B C-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Amantaka raises the barrier for defining luxury. The new quee . . .
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
With its white facade and balustrades and its riverside location,. . .
Apsara Rive Droite
Run by the same management as the Apsara, the Rive Droite continues. . .
Auberge Plaine des Jarres
These charming rustic cabins, set on a hill in a pine forest overlooking. . .
|$$||Plain of Jars|
Ban Sabai Bungalows
The chicest rooms in town are in traditional Lao-style thatch-roo. . .
Best Western Vientiane
With a convenient location in the heart of town near the Mekong. . .
Boat Landing Guesthouse
Comfortable accommodations can be found in the timber-and-bamboo. . .
|$||Luang Nam Tha|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Laos Experience — $5,439 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore