Sights & Attractions in Western Honshu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Miyajima
Atop a small hill overlooking Itsukushima Jinja, this pagoda is...
This shrine was founded in AD 593 and dedicated to the three...
Many people spend only half a day on Miyajima, but if you have...
Miyajima's sea gate stands nearly 50 feet tall at the entrance...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe