Sights & Attractions in Western Honshu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Western Honshu
|A-H I-L M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This shrine was founded in AD 593 and dedicated to the three daughters...
The oldest of Japan's Shinto shrines, Izumo Taisha has been of...
|Religious Sites||Izumo Taisha|
Stop in at this pottery studio near Shizuki Koen, perhaps the...
Koizumi Yakumo Kinenkan
The Lafcadio Hearn Memorial Hall has a good collection of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Matsue|
Koizumi Yakumo Kyukyo
The celebrated writer's house has remained unchanged since he...
|Houses / Mansions||Matsue|
One of the country's finest gardens, Korakuen has charming tea...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Okayama|
Founded in 1936, the Museum of Folkcraft highlights the beauty...
|Museums / Galleries||Kurashiki|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's