At a Glance
- unbeatable access to everything this city has to offer
- private balcony tubs put you in the lap of luxury
- 10-minute walk to bus stop
Check Rates from our Partners
Naniwa Issui Review
A swanky ryokan near the Matsue Shinji-ko Onsen Station (for easy access to the shrine of Izumo Taisha), Naniwa Issui is envied for its amazing views out over the big lake—and for its hot spring. The seven mind-blowing deluxe rooms on the fourth floor have private tubs to soak in out on the balconies. Naniwa offers impeccable service and serves fabulous Matsue seafood. In season, the delightful lounge-side garden becomes a beer and cocktail patio.
- Address: 63 Chidori-cho, Matsue, Shimane-ken, 690-0852
- Phone: 0852/21–4132
- Location: Matsue
- 29 Japanese-style rooms
- Rate includes some meals.