- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
You'll find healthful, vegetable-laden Okayama-style cuisine at this delightful eatery. For lunch we recommend the unbeatable bara-zushi teishoku, or bits and pieces of sushi with vegetables, a feast for only ¥1,050. Musashi is a seven-minute walk straight out along the boulevard from the East Exit of JR Okayama Station, on the left just past 7-Eleven.
- Address: 1–7–18 Nodaya-cho, Okayama, Okayama-ken 700-0815
- Phone: 086/222–3893
- Hours: Closed Sun.
- Location: Okayama
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more