Western Honshu Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Western Honshu Hotel Reviews
Accommodations cover a broad spectrum, from pensions and minshuku (private residences that rent rooms) to large, modern resort hotels that have little character but all the facilities you'd expect of an international chain. Large city and resort hotels have Western and Japanese restaurants. In summer or on holiday weekends hotel reservations are necessary. Unless otherwise noted, rooms have private baths, air-conditioning, and basic TV service.
Browse Western Honshu Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's