- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Urban Oasis. Discover a lovely traditional garden oasis and old teahouse surrounded by skyscrapers and concrete at Hama Rikyu Tei-en.
Got Fish? You'll dine on the freshest sushi in the world at Tsukiji fish market.
Off the Beaten Path. Discover the local charm of old sushi and sashimi restaurants, and small markets in the backstreets of Tsukiji.
Ads as Art. Get a glimpse at ad formats, from radio to magazines, dating back to the Edo period (1603-1867) at the Advertising Museum Tokyo.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe