- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
JR East offers Suica, a rechargeable debit card in Tokyo. PASMO, another rechargeable prepaid card in Tokyo, can be used on subways and JR and non-JR trains. The one-day Holiday Pass works in the entire Tokyo-JR network on holidays, weekends, and the summer holiday period (July 20-August 31). Tokyo's other one-day passes include the Tokunai Pass for JR lines and the Tokyo Free Kippu, which also covers subways and buses.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe