Sights & Attractions in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Shinjuku
Constructed in the early Edo period, Hanazono is not among Tokyo's...
Seiji Togo Memorial Sompo Japan Museum of Art
The painter Seiji Togo (1897–1978) was a master of putting on...
|Museums / Galleries||Shinjuku|
Shinjuku Gyo-en National Garden
This lovely 150-acre park was once the estate of the powerful...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums||Shinjuku|
Shinjuku Park Tower Building
Kenzo Tange's Shinjuku Park Tower has in some ways the most arrogant...
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office
Dominating the western Shinjuku skyline and built at a cost of...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Government Buildings||Shinjuku|
Browse All Tokyo Sights
- Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya
- Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)
- Fuji-san (Mt. Fuji)
- Greater Tokyo
- Imperial Palace and Government District
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's