Sights & Attractions in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Shinjuku
Constructed in the early Edo period, Hanazono is not among Tokyo's...
Seiji Togo Memorial Sompo Japan Museum of Art
The painter Seiji Togo (1897–1978) was a master of putting on...
|Museums / Galleries||Shinjuku|
Shinjuku Gyo-en National Garden
This lovely 150-acre park was once the estate of the powerful...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums||Shinjuku|
Shinjuku Park Tower Building
Kenzo Tange's Shinjuku Park Tower has in some ways the most arrogant...
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office
Dominating the western Shinjuku skyline and built at a cost of...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Government Buildings||Shinjuku|
Tokyo Opera City
Completed in 1997, this mixed-use office and entertainment complex...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Shinjuku|
Browse All Tokyo Sights
- Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya
- Downtown Kamakura
- Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)
- Fuji-san (Mt. Fuji)
- Greater Tokyo
- Imperial Palace and Government District
- Iro-zaki (Iro Point)
- Mt. Takao
- Nihombashi, Ginza, and Yuraku-cho
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe