Sights & Attractions in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Shinjuku
Constructed in the early Edo period, Hanazono is not among Tokyo's...
Kabuki-cho is the vice capital of Japan. When laws got stricter...
Seiji Togo Memorial Sompo Japan Museum of Art
The painter Seiji Togo (1897-1978) was a master of putting on...
|Museums / Galleries||Shinjuku|
Shinjuku Gyo-en National Garden
This lovely 150-acre park was once the estate of the powerful...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums||Shinjuku|
Shinjuku Park Tower Building
Kenzo Tange's Shinjuku Park Tower has in some ways the most arrogant...
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office
Dominating the western Shinjuku skyline and built at a cost of...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Government Buildings||Shinjuku|
Tokyo Opera City
Completed in 1997, this mixed-use office and entertainment complex...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Shinjuku|
Browse All Tokyo Sights
- Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya
- Downtown Kamakura
- Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
- Fuji-san (Mt. Fuji)
- Greater Tokyo
- Imperial Palace and Government District
- Iro-zaki (Iro Point)
- Mt. Takao
- Nihombashi, Ginza, and Yuraku-cho
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $105 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan