Sights & Attractions in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Tsukiji and Shiodome
Advertising Museum Tokyo
The unique Japanese gift for graphic and commercial design comes...
|Museums / Galleries||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Backstreet shops of Tsukiji
If you have time for only one market, this is the one to see...
|Markets / Bazaars, Neighborhoods / Streets||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Hama Rikyu Tei-en
A tiny sanctuary of Japanese tradition and nature that's surrounded...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Soon after the Meiji Restoration and its enforced exile in Asakusa...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Tsukiji Fish Market
The world's biggest and busiest fish market was moved to from...
|Markets / Bazaars||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Disaster seemed to follow this temple, which is an outpost of...
|Religious Sites||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Browse All Tokyo Sights
- Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya
- Downtown Kamakura
- Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)
- Fuji-san (Mt. Fuji)
- Greater Tokyo
- Imperial Palace and Government District
- Iro-zaki (Iro Point)
- Mt. Takao
- Nihombashi, Ginza, and Yuraku-cho
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe