Parks in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Parks in Tokyo
Chidorigafuchi National Cemetery
High on the edge of the Imperial Palace moat, this cemetery holds...
|Parks, Cemeteries||Imperial Palace and Government District|
Harbor View Park
The park—a major landmark in this part of the city, known, appropriately...
Imperial Palace East Garden
Tokyo's most central and most overlooked oasis of green and quiet...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums||Imperial Palace and Government District|
Nippon-maru Memorial Park
The centerpiece of the park, which is on the east side of Minato...
|Museums / Galleries, Parks||Yokohama|
Shinjuku Gyo-en National Garden
This lovely 150-acre park was once the estate of the powerful...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums||Shinjuku|
This park is perhaps the only positive legacy of the Great Kanto...
This park is the perfect spot to have a picnic on a sunny day...
|Parks||Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya|
Browse All Tokyo Sights
- Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya
- Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)
- Fuji-san (Mt. Fuji)
- Greater Tokyo
- Imperial Palace and Government District
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's