Sights & Attractions in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tokyo
|A B-C D-E F-G H I J-K L-M N O-Q R-S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
21_21 Design Sight
This low-slung building hosts rotating exhibitions focused on...
|Museums / Galleries||Roppongi|
Moored on the waterfront, more or less in the middle of Yamashita...
Advertising Museum Tokyo
The unique Japanese gift for graphic and commercial design comes...
|Museums / Galleries||Tsukiji and Shiodome|
Ame-ya Yoko-cho Market
The sprawling stalls have become especially famous for the traditional...
|Markets / Bazaars, Neighborhoods / Streets||Ueno|
Several structures in the famous Senso-ji shrine complex survived...
From Owaku-dani, the descent by gondola to Togendai on the shore...
|Bodies of Water||Hakone|
South of Ito the coastal scenery is lovely—each sweep around...
Atami Plum Garden
The best time to visit the garden is in late January or early...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Izu Peninsula|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Tokyo Sights
- Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya
- Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)
- Fuji-san (Mt. Fuji)
- Greater Tokyo
- Imperial Palace and Government District
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's