Shopping in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Fodor's Choice in Tokyo
Vinyl junkies rejoice. The Shinjuku flagship of this chain offers...
On the fourth floor, the gleaming Matsuya houses an excellent...
Kokichi Mikimoto created his technique for cultured pearls in...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Ginza|
Founded in 1673 as a dry-goods store, Mitsukoshi later played...
This chain features generically branded housewares and clothing...
Wannabe samurai can learn how to tell their toshin (blades) from...
This fashion "epicenter," built in 2003 and designed by Herzog...
This housewares chain is dedicated to providing the do-it-yourselfer...
|Household Items / Furniture||Shibuya|
With a spacious, airy layout and lovely lacquerware goods, this...
|Ceramics / Glassware||Tokyo|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3599 -- Japan: 8-Night, 3-City Tour w/Air, Save $400 Friendly Planet Travel