- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
A Day's Trip. Visit Mori Building company's apex development, Roppongi Hills, to see the Mori Art Museum, watch a film, do some shopping, have a bite to eat, see some art, or see one of the best views of Tokyo on the observation deck.
Lofty Aspirations. The main tower at nearby Tokyo Midtown is the tallest building in Tokyo. The complex's attractions include excellent restaurants, art exhibitions, and numerous shopping choices.
How the Locals Do It. Enjoy observing everyday life for Tokyo residents in Azabu Juban, where good food and cafés are plentiful.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe