- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Towers Grill Review
When you're looking for a break from all the ramen, tempura, and yakitori, this restaurant, on the 45th floor of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, offers good old-fashioned American-style grill food. And one bonus to eating American food in Japan is the high-quality ingredients, like the A-4-rank Tankaku beef and abalone from Sanriku. A prix fixe lunch includes a choice of three items from a seasonally changing menu, and there are dinners with three, four, and five courses. An American-style brunch is also available weekends and holidays. Best of all, the dining room overlooks a panorama of the Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Tower, which is where the eatery gets its name.
- Address: Tokyo Midtown, 9–7–1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6245
- Phone: 03/6434–8711
- Subway: Hibiya subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 4A); Toei Oedo Line, Roppongi Station (Exit 7).
- Location: Roppongi
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more