- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Azure 45 Review
French restaurants in Japan have the luxury of using Japanese beef, poultry, and fresh seafood as well as vegetables that are plentiful throughout the country. Azure 45 makes the most of this bounty, not only buying seafood from Tsukiji Market, but also buying at the local Kanazawa fish port for a broader range of delicacies. Prix fixe lunch courses offer a choice of three, four, or five dishes from a changing monthly menu. For dinner there is a chef's tasting menu, which is paired with wine selected by the hotel's sommelier. The dining room decorated in a soft palate of beige, white, and black, and crowned with a city skyline view, provides the appropriate tony ambience.
- Address: Tokyo Midtown, 9–7–1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6245
- Phone: 03/6434–8711
- Subway: Hibiya subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 4A); Toei Oedo Line, Roppongi Station (Exit 7).
- Location: Roppongi
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more