- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier
At a Glance
- sharp design
- convenient location
- plenty of nearby shopping
- rooms are small
- in-hotel restaurant a tad pricey
- geared toward business rather than leisure travelers
Check Rates from our Partners
Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier Review
A winning combination—chic and reasonable—this hotel occupies the top of the 38-floor Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower at the edge of bustling Ginza. Guest rooms have a soft modern style reminiscent of West Elm in earth tones with dashes of forest green. Little luxuries include cozy bedding, free Internet, and city views from the bathrooms. Another great spot to take in the skyline? The Karin cocktail bar and Sky restaurant. Both are on the 16th floor and offer wonderful panoramas of Tokyo.
- Address: 8–13–1 Ginza, Chūō-ku Ginza, Tokyo, 104-0061
- Phone: 03/3543–1131
- Website: www.gardenhotels.co.jp/eng/ginzapremier
- Subway: Ginza subway line, Ginza Station (A3) or JR Shimbashi Station (Ginza Exit).
- Location: Nihombashi, Ginza, and Yuraku-cho
- 361 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I am planning on going to Japan for ~3 weeks in May. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more