- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Peninsula Tokyo
At a Glance
- first-class room interiors
- luxurious details
- wonderful spa
- great service
- high prices
- public areas can be crowded
Check Rates from our Partners
The Peninsula Tokyo Review
From the staff in caps and sharp suits, often assisting guests from a Rolls-Royce shuttling to and from Narita, to the shimmering gold glow emitting from the top floors, the 24-floor Peninsula Tokyo exudes elegance and grace. The rooms include all sorts of glamorous touches like red-lacquered elm desks, cell phones for use during your visit, flat-screen TVs in the bathroom, and separate soaking tubs. Bedside panels with remote controls allow you to tweak the room's ambience from the comfort of your bed. Tall windows afford pleasant views of the downtown financial district. Another amazing view can be found from the top-floor lounge and Peter, which offers European cuisine. For those seeking a kaiseki-style tasting menu, there's Kyoto Tsuruya, which serves dishes that change with the seasons. The Seven Seas Pacific Aviation Lounge offers fantastic night views and exhibits certain to entertain airplane buffs, and access to Hibiya Park, one of Tokyo's nicest green spaces, is a snap by foot.
- Address: 1–8–1 Yuraku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006 | Map It
- Phone: 03/6270–2888
- Website: www.peninsula.com
- Subway: JR Yamanote Line, Yuraku-cho Station (Hibiya-guchi/Hibiya Exit); Mita, Chiyoda, and Hibiya subway lines, Hibiya Station (Exits A6 and A7).
- Location: Hibiya
- 267 rooms, 47 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
We are Swiss couple planning to do our honeymoon (max. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more