Hatoya Sun Hotel
At a Glance
- live entertainment at dinner
- a lot of guests with children make this a bit noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Hatoya Sun Hotel Review
A scenic coastline provides a backdrop for traditional-style lodgings and such amenities as an open-air hot springs that look out onto the ocean where mountains are visible in the distance. An aquarium bath has glass walls that let guests gaze at tropical fish in an adjoining aquarium while soaking. The Japanese buffet dinners are available every night.
- Address: 572–12 Yukawa Tateiwa, Ito, Shizuoka-ken, 414-0002
- Phone: 0557/38–4126
- Website: www.sunhatoya.co.jp/
- Location: Izu Peninsula
- 187 Japanese-style rooms with bath, 3 Western-style rooms with bath, 1 mixed Western-Japanese style room with bath
- Rate includes some meals.