At a Glance
- nice shared hot-spring bath
- the decor throughout is rather dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Kyorai-An Matsushiro-kan Review
Although this small family-owned inn is nothing fancy, the owners make you feel like a guest in their home. They also speak some English. Japanese meals are served in a common dining room. Room-only reservations (without meals) are accepted only on weekdays. The inn is five minutes by bus or taxi from Izu-Nagaoka Station.
- Address: 55 Kona, Izunokuni, 410-2201
- Phone: 055/948–0072
- Location: Izu Peninsula
- 16 Japanese-style rooms, 14 with bath
- Rate includes some meals.
- No credit cards.