- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The "house of Aichi Prefecture" specializes in dishes of crab shipped in from Aichi. The merchandise is displayed in its pre-prepared state in cases and tanks at the front of the restaurant. There is crab soup, grilled crab, stewed crab, crab salad, and so on. A fall and winter course boasts fugu (blowfish), a delicacy that must be prepared by licensed experts, so as to avoid allowing the fish's poisonous organs from seeping into the meat.
- Address: 7–156 Isezaki-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken 231-0045
- Phone: 045/251–4163
- Location: Yokohama
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more