- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The "house of Aichi Prefecture" specializes in dishes of crab shipped in from Aichi. The merchandise is displayed in its pre-prepared state in cases and tanks at the front of the restaurant. There is crab soup, grilled crab, stewed crab, crab salad, and so on. A fall and winter course boasts fugu (blowfish), a delicacy that must be prepared by licensed experts, so as to avoid allowing the fish's poisonous organs from seeping into the meat.
- Address: 7–156 Isezaki-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken 231-0045
- Phone: 045/251–4163
- Location: Yokohama
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just got back from a 1 week trip to Japan: Tokyo>Kyoto>Osaka>Nara>Hiroshima>Miyajima
(Nov 20 -27) Fall colors were at their peak everywhere it seemed. Read more
DH and I spent 3 weeks in Japan from Nov.1-Noiv. 22. By way of introduction, we are both retired, and have traveled extensively over the past 40 years, sometimes on tours and sometimes on our own. With Read more
My two sons (20 and 23) are taking their first trip to Japan next month. Read more
· News & Features
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more
Whether it's the sushi, the style, or the neon lights that call to you, Tokyo has endless wow factor.... Read more
A cross between Hong Kong and Tokyo, Taipei offers everything from upscale design hotels to themed cafes,... Read more