- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
At a Glance
- great views of Tokyo
- romantic setting
- convenient access to nightlife
- stunning rooms loaded with luxurious goodies
- high prices
- immediate area is somewhat grungy
Check Rates from our Partners
The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Review
Installed in the top floors of the 53-story Midtown Tower, the Ritz-Carlton provides Tokyo's most luxurious accommodations squarely in the middle of the city. High-end indulgences like Frette linens and down pillows are standard in the guest rooms, but it's the simple pleasure of gazing at the Tokyo skyline from a perfectly positioned chair that gives the strongest impression of luxury. The spacious marble bathrooms are equipped with double sinks, 20-inch plasma TVs, and deep tubs. Guests staying on the Club Level (two top floors) are presented with complimentary snacks and beverages. The spa has a four-lane pool, nine treatment rooms, and a hot tub overlooking the city. The restaurants Azure 45 (French) and the award-winning Hinokizaki (seafood) provide views of Mt. Fuji (on a clear day) and Tokyo Tower.
- Address: 9–7–1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6245 | Map It
- Phone: 03/3423–8000
- Website: www.ritzcarlton.com
- Subway: Hibiya subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 4); Oedo subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 7).
- Location: Roppongi
- 212 rooms, 36 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more