Kaisen Misaki-ko Review
This kaiten-zushi (sushi served on a conveyor belt that lets you pick the dishes you want) restaurant serves eye-poppingly large fish portions that hang over the edge of their plates. All the standard sushi creations, including tuna, shrimp, and egg, are prepared here. As in any kaiten-zushi joint, simply stack up your empty dishes to the side. When you are ready to leave, the dishes will be counted and you will be charged accordingly. The restaurant is on the right side of the road just as you enter Komachi-dori from the East Exit of Kamakura Station.
- Address: 1–7–1 Komachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa-ken, 248-0006
- Phone: 0467/22–6228
- Location: Kamakura
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello, Well, I've been back for a couple of months now, so I better put out a trip report before my next vacation coming up next w... Read more
26.03.14 After 10 hrs flight from Copenhagen, arrival at the Narita Airport, Tokyo. Arrival ahead of time. We wait for our two frie... Read more
6 of us will be cruising from Tokyo to Shanghai this coming Sept/ Oct. I have a couple of ?s that I hope some seasoned Asian travell... Read more