- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
In this authentic Mexican cantina your palate will be tempted by a choice of more than 400 tequilas and mescals from 450 types of bottles—making this the world's largest selection. Most of the varieties here aren't available anywhere else in Japan, so the steep prices may be worth paying. Foods are mostly Mexican appetizers.
- Address: B1 Clover Building, 7–15–10 Roppongi, Minato-ku Roppongi, Tokyo, 106-0032 | Map It
- Phone: 03/3497–0229
- Hours: Mon.–Thurs. 6:30 pm–2 am, Fri. and Sat. 6:30 pm–4 am
- Website: www.agave.jp/index.html
- Subway: Hibiya and Oedo subway lines, Roppongi Station (Exit 3).
- Location: Roppongi
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
Me and my husband will be going to Japan for 2 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more