- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Maid in Angels' (M.I.A.) Cafe
Maid in Angels' (M.I.A.) Cafe Review
The Maid in Angels' (M.I.A.) Cafe is not exceptional by any standard, but it's a glimpse inside the world of the otaku. Waitresses in frilly dresses serve beer, juice, tea, pasta, curries, and desserts at simple wood tables and booths. Check the event board outside the front door for special café happenings, like when the girls change costumes based on the holidays. Santa suits anyone?
- Address: 2-19-36 Suda-cho, Chiyoda-ku Akihabara and Jimbo-Cho, Tokyo, 101-0041
- Phone: 03/5294–0078
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. noon–10, Sun. and holidays 11–10
- Website: www.mia-café.com
- Subway: JR Yamanote Line, Akihabara Station (Akihabara Electric Town Exit).
- Location: Akihabara and Jimbo-cho
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
Hi, I'm totally new to Fodor, so please be kind!
I've just booked flights to Japan and am trying to get my head round coming up with an itinery, which is proving harder than with any other trips I've done Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more