- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Park Hotel Tokyo
At a Glance
- great value
- guest rooms and public areas are stylish
- excellent concierge service
- small rooms
- few in-room frills
- no pool or gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Park Hotel Tokyo Review
Comfortable beds, large bathrooms, and sweeping panoramas of Tokyo or the bay—it's easy to see why the guest rooms of this reasonably priced boutique hotel remain a tourist favorite. On the downside, guest rooms are on the smaller side. Opt for those facing Tokyo Bay, if possible. On the other hand, you may just spend all your time in bed after using the hotel's "pillow-fitting service," which provides pillow selection and advice on your sleeping habits. After getting a solid night's shut-eye, you'll be able to jump out the door at 5 am to take advantage to your proximity to the fish market in Tsukiji—a top Tokyo attraction, at its best in early hours.
- Address: 1–7–1 Higashi Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-7227 | Map It
- Phone: 03/6252–1111
- Website: www.parkhoteltokyo.com
- Subway: JR Yamanote Line, Shimbashi Station (Shiodome Exit); Oedo subway line, Shiodome Station (Exit 10).
- Location: Shiodome
- 272 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I am planning on going to Japan for ~3 weeks in May. Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more