- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Barbacoa Grill Review
Carnivores flock here for the great-value all-you-can-eat Brazilian grilled chicken and barbecued beef, which the efficient waiters will keep bringing to your table on skewers until you tell them to stop. Those with lighter appetites can choose the less expensive salad buffet and feijoada (pork stew with black beans); both are bargains. Hardwood floors, lithographs of bull motifs, warm lighting, salmon-color tablecloths provide the backdrop. Look for the entrance just off Omotesando-dori on the Harajuku 2-chome shopping street (on the north side of Omotesando-dori), about 50 yards down on the left. There's also a second Barbacoa near Tokyo station.
- Address: 4–3–24 Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0001
- Phone: 03/3796–0571
- Subway: Ginza, Chiyoda, and Hanzo-mon subway lines, Omotesando Station (Exit A2).
- Location: Harajuku
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I'm in the middle of planning my Japan trip (work is crazy, so haven't got too far with it yet)...it's still 4 weeks away, but would like to get my Yen sorted out well in advance, as I know Japa Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more