- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
This stark shop houses Paris darling Jun Takahashi's cult clothing. Racks of men's and women's punkish duds sit under a ceiling made of a sea of thousands of hanging lightbulbs.
- Address: 5-3-18 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062
- Phone: 03/3407-1232
- Hours: Daily 11--8
- Subway: Ginza, Chiyoda, and Hanzo-mon subway lines, Omotesando Station (Exit A5).
- Location: Tokyo
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3599 -- Japan: 8-Night, 3-City Tour w/Air, Save $400 Friendly Planet Travel
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
This October, my husband and I are stopping off Narita for 11 days on our way back to USA from Taipei. Read more
· News & Features
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more
Whether it's the sushi, the style, or the neon lights that call to you, Tokyo has endless wow factor.... Read more
A cross between Hong Kong and Tokyo, Taipei offers everything from upscale design hotels to themed cafes,... Read more