- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Grand Hyatt Tokyo at Roppongi Hills
At a Glance
- great spa
- wide range of restaurants
- stunning rooms
- easy to get lost in the building's complicated layout
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hyatt Tokyo at Roppongi Hills Review
Japanese refinement and a contemporary design come together perfectly at the Grand Hyatt—a tasteful and well-appointed hotel in the middle of Roppongi, one of Tokyo's top entertainment areas. No expense has been spared on materials, from the Frette bed linens to the red-granite pool in the Nagomi spa. The rooms, undergoing renovation until 2014, are huge by Tokyo standards, with high ceilings, touch-panel lighting systems, remote-control blackout blinds, and muted earth tones. The bathrooms include a luxurious rain shower and separate limestone baths. Guests staying in Grand Club rooms receive complimentary breakfast and evening drinks. The bar at the Oak Door steak house is very lively in the evenings.
- Address: 6–10–3 Roppongi, Minato-ku Roppongi, Tokyo, 106–0032 | Map It
- Phone: 03/4333–1234
- Website: www.tokyo.grand.hyatt.com
- Subway: Hibiya subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 1A); Oedo subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 3).
- Location: Roppongi
- 359 rooms, 28 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I'm starting to plan a trip to Japan, and have questions about which international airport(s) to fly in and out of and how to get to various places we have in mind to sightsee.
I have a conference Read more
· News & Features
Tokyo and Kyoto offer more than enough to cater to travelers many interests, whether you're hitting the ... Read more
Japan offers enough ancient architecture, commanding temples, and uninterrupted nature to satisfy you... Read more
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more