- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Grand Hyatt Tokyo at Roppongi Hills
At a Glance
- great spa
- wide range of restaurants
- stunning rooms
- the complicated layout of the complex can make moving around seem like a game of Chutes and Ladders
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Grand Hyatt Tokyo at Roppongi Hills Review
Japanese refinement and a contemporary design come together perfectly at the Grand Hyatt—a truly classy hotel that provides every imaginable convenience and comfort. No expense has been spared on materials, from the Frette bed linens to the 20-meter red-granite pool in the Nagomi spa. Rooms are huge (at least 42 square meters), with high ceilings, touch-panel lighting systems, remote-control blackout blinds, and muted earth tones of brown, beige, and yellow. The bathrooms include a luxurious rain shower and separate limestone baths. Guests staying in Grand Club rooms receive complimentary breakfast and evening drinks. The bar at the Oak Door steak house is very lively in the evenings.
- Address: 6-10-3 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106--0032 | Map It
- Phone: 03/4333-1234
- Website: www.tokyo.grand.hyatt.com
- Subway: Hibiya subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 1A); Oedo subway line, Roppongi Station (Exit 3).
- Location: Roppongi
- 361 rooms, 28 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. Read more
· News & Features
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers.... Read more
Whether it's the sushi, the style, or the neon lights that call to you, Tokyo has endless wow factor.... Read more
A cross between Hong Kong and Tokyo, Taipei offers everything from upscale design hotels to themed cafes,... Read more