Nightlife & the Arts in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Tokyo Nightlife & the Arts
|A B-D E-J K-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Billboard Live Tokyo
With everything from rock to J-pop and indies, Dickey Betts, Gen...
Blue Note Tokyo
This premier live jazz venue isn't for everyone: prices are high...
This complex has two movie theaters that tend to screen French...
Bunkyo Civic Hall
This three-story, city-run performance hall showcases classical...
In these intimate and luxurious surroundings you can listen not...
Craft Beer Market
This craft beer specialist offers nearly 30 Japanese beers on...
For information on jazz events at small venues, a visit to this...
This venerable bar claims to be Shinjuku's oldest—established...
Despite the name, Tokyo's swankiest gay lounge also welcomes...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe