Nightlife & the Arts in Tokyo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Tokyo Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-G H-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Almost every great gay night out begins at this welcoming street-corner...
In this authentic Mexican cantina your palate will be tempted...
This massive, bay-side Ageha is probably the Japan's largest...
|Dance Clubs||Greater Tokyo|
The emphasis here is nama, unrefined, unpasteurized sake. About...
|Wine Bars||Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya|
The spacious basement joint hosts a wide range of events for...
Cheap and cheesy, Arty Farty is a fun club, complete with a ministage...
Billboard Live Tokyo
With everything from rock to J-pop and indies, Dickey Betts...
Blue Note Tokyo
This premier live jazz venue isn't for everyone: prices are high...
|Music Clubs||Aoyama, Harajuku, and Shibuya|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's