All Tokyo Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
|A-C D-G H I-M N-Q R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dogashima New Ginsui
Perched above the water and a secluded beach, every Japanese-style . . .
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi
A departure from the typical grand scale of most Four Seasons. . .
|$$$$||Nihombashi, Ginza, and Yuraku-cho|
Fuji View Hotel
Accommodations are a little threadbare but comfortable and righ. . .
|$$$$||Fuji Go-ko (Fuji Five Lakes)|
Fuji-Hakone Guest House
This small, family-run Japanese inn has simple tatami rooms with. . .
Built in 1878, this Western-style hotel with modern additions. . .
The Gate Hotel Kaminarimon
Opened in 2012 in the historic Asakusa area, this relative newcome. . .
Upon entering this cross between a luxury Western-style hotel. . .
This family-run ryokan on Shuzenji's main street has rooms tha. . .
Granbell Hotel Shibuya
Location, location, location—that's the Granbell, and with a minimalis. . .
Grand Hyatt Tokyo at Roppongi Hills
Japanese refinement and a contemporary design come together perfectly. . .
Grand Pacific Le Daiba
A sprawling complex at the tip of a human-made peninsula in Tokyo. . .
Green Plaza Shinjuku
Male budget travelers in Shinjuku willing to throw claustrophobia. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Tokyo Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's