- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
First the bad news: Most of the biggest and best music festivals take place outside Tokyo. But the good news is that many of them are in easy-to-get-to, often stunning countryside locations, and are well worth the trip. Most festivals take place in the summer months, and though tickets aren't cheap, they usually sell out fast. If you can't purchase tickets directly from the organizers, Ticket Pia or Lawson's convenience stores should stock them.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe