- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Trendy Togs and Tots. Observe the trendy Japanese youth street fashions of Takeshita-dori Street.
National Treasures. Stop inside Shibuya Station for a peek at "Myth of Tomorrow," the large, 14-panel mural by avant-garde artist Taro Okamoto.
Hobby Shop. Whether you're a fan of woodworking, painting, DIY home-improvement projects, or even jewelry making, you'll find something you need at Tokyu Hands.
You Ain't Nothing But a Hound Dog. Every Sunday watch a large groups of dancing Elvis impersonators Yoyogi Koen.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe