Sights & Attractions in Tohoku
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Hiraizumi
Founded in 850, this temple's highlight is its Konjikido (Golden...
One of the oddest places in Japan, the surreal Geibikei Gorge...
A World Heritage Site, Motsu Temple's main buildings were destroyed...
|Religious Sites, Gardens / Arboretums||Hiraizumi|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's